lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Snmp changes

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Snmp changes
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:19:08 +0200

> Ok. I just think is "strange" to only use "g_" prefix in this
> case (snmp_ is more in lwip style?). Is it something to

Ok, you're probably right about that. I only wanted to get rid of the
warning. And as I don't even know what than name 'at_node' stands for
(I'm not even using the snmp part), I didn't know a better name for it.

> define or add in the contrib.txt ? I also got a style
> question: there is some extra LF in some code. Is it to avoid
> to reach column 80 (or other)? Is there any rules to respect

Yes, I think.

> on that? I prefer to let editors do the "break" than do it
> manually, just because all editors don't do it with the same rules

The problem is that some editors don't break the line and you can't see
anything beyond, say, 90 lines.