lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #11400] ARP multi-packet-queue modifies TCP unsent/una

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #11400] ARP multi-packet-queue modifies TCP unsent/unacked segment packet pbuf chain into packet queue
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:16:46 +0000

I don't particularly mind either way, I was just aware that the other way was
simpler to implement, and in most cases ARP is not going to be queuing a lot
of data so didn't think it was an important case to optimise.

If you feel strongly that it should be done this way, you're welcome to go
ahead - I'll let you and Simon sort this one out!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?11400>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/