lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto: possible to corrupt remote addr/p

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #19162] lwip_sendto: possible to corrupt remote addr/port connection state
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:56:53 +0000

Removing lwip_sendto() is not the only solution, but definitely the easiest!

Pushing the sendto() functionality deeper into the stack would work, but I'm
reluctant to add special code in the core stack to support a particular API
call.  However, if we want to support sendto(), this is probably the best way
to do it.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19162>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/