lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] [bug #19168] pbuf_free can cause deadlock

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] [bug #19168] pbuf_free can cause deadlock
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:54:15 +0000

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 12:50 +0100, Goldschmidt Simon wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 11:38 +0000, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
> > > Update of bug #19168 (project lwip):
> > >
> > >              Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed
> >

> > Could you include a comment when closing bugs so we know why
> > - is it, in this case, because you have applied the patch?
>
> Yes, I only forgot closing it when I changed the status from "in
> progress" to "fixed". Or do we have some kind of "test cycle" between
> fixed an closed? I missed something like "verify"...

Would be nice wouldn't it.  However, I doubt we'll get any volunteers to
step forward and test things, so at the moment no: just skip straight to
"Closed" and we can reopen things if they caused problems.  By all means
use "Fixed" and leave open if you've not been able to test to your
satisfaction though.

Kieran