lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #17922] mem_malloc bug

From: Christiaan Simons
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #17922] mem_malloc bug
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:17:57 +0000

I can't recommend your fix since it highly depends on gcc specific
attributes. AFAIK attributes aren't ANSI C. My fix doesn't guarantee
alignment, since it depends on the alignment of the struct ram_heap, usually
the alignment of the first member of this struct.

Actually we need to use a typedef from cc.h to tell us which is the aligment
type for the machine we're running on, and use this type for alignment of the
ram_heap[].

My other changes didn't seem to work for me on the c16x so, some more work
needs to be done here. Any volunteers here?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?17922>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/