lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] PPP

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] PPP
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 18:57:23 +0100

Hello Per,

Per Jolassn wrote:

'm about to implement a small embedded device with an ethernet controller using lwip.

Nice.

I dont want to get alot of support questions on this from our customers.

When you want a free TCP/IP stack with PPP and little user questions, make sure
you understand how to make your application completely fool-proof.

Yes, you should be able to run PPP concurrent to Ethernet on lwIP, even forward
between the two interfaces.

Nothing is for free, but you get the most of the stack for free.

Regards,

Leon.