lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] 1.0 release and FAQ

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] 1.0 release and FAQ
Date: 29 Jul 2004 10:44:03 +0100

Leon (and others),

I have something that resembles some SACK functionality, and the changes
to retransmission that Sam Jansen suggested, but don't want to commit
these before you have made the 1.0 release.

If you let me know when it is safe to do so, and which CVS branch I
should use, I'd be very grateful.  Once they're in they'll need a bit of
testing as I don't have a setup at the moment that can exercise those
bits of code.

Also, do we have a facility whereby I can document the deficiencies in
the SACK implementation?  It's not really appropriate for the source, as
I would intend it to be an answer to the question "Does lwIP support
SACK?" that might be asked by someone investigating lwIP for the first
time.  I guess it might be appropriate for us to start a FAQ, and put
things like this in it.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Kieran