lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] New ethernetif.c

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] New ethernetif.c
Date: 22 Apr 2004 10:48:21 +0100

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 10:31, Mountifield, Tony wrote:
> The buglist on Savannah seems to be very sparse, so I'm not sure how
> much it is used.

It's just that we're all such amazing engineers that we don't write bugs
in the first place! ;)

> So I thought I'd mention here that I've posted a replacement
> ethernetif.c as bug #8651. The replacement has been modified to be
> compatible with the current EthARP API.

Thanks, it's useful to have people post here when they submit a bug as
savannah doesn't have a means to automatically notify developers of new
bugs.  I think this one is probably more in Leon's field of expertise,
so I'll let him take a look at it.

Cheers,

Kieran