lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] State of the latest efforts to port lwIP to 16-bitDSPs.

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] State of the latest efforts to port lwIP to 16-bitDSPs...
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:36:43 +0200

Hello,

I have been working with lwip for 2 months now to port it to the TI C55 DSP
which is a 16 bit DSP. I am using the DSP/BIOS kernel.
The task was much bigger than I had expected.
The changes I have had to make have been extensive, but the core logic of
the stack code has not been modified.
... My hope is that most or all of the changes can be incorporated into lwip and
bemaintained and improved on by the community.

Given that there are many people interested in having lwIP run on a DSP, I very much welcome your plan to give back your code to the community.

I am interested to see what area's needed work in order to make it run.

Regards,

Leon.