lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] New buffer management code (fwd)

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] New buffer management code (fwd)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 02:21:28 +0100

Hello Luke,

> I guess the next question I have is how to contribute this code? CVS
> access would be the easiest probably, but I can send patches instead if
> required.

Both your pbuf and non-linear searches would be excellent for inclusion
in the lwIP stack, but as they are quite involving replacements for
current code, I would prefer:
1) to add this on a CVS branch (yup, DEVEL might be appropriate).
2) maybe to make the implementation selectable (I have no idea of the
increased complexity/code size of your implementations).

Let me know if you need CVS access. If you do, please make sure
you have read the docs/savannah.txt file and work on the DEVEL
branch only.

I'll need your Savannah ID, and I need to wait until Savannah has
recovered from the recent compromise...

With kind regards,

Leon.