lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Bug in Checksum implementation and ARP fix

From: Kenneth Porter
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Bug in Checksum implementation and ARP fix
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:53:34 -0700

--On Thursday, September 25, 2003 11:07 PM +0200 Leon Woestenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:

> We already had Xilinx on the list, so a bit of competition is never bad :-)

I'm working on a project involving an ADI Blackfin and a SMSC 91C111, so if I
can get that off the ground you can add the Blackfin. But I need to track down
the driver code for the 91C111. (I posted a query a couple weeks ago trying to
find it.)