luv-dev

[Luv-dev] carol

From: Cornelia Gore
Subject: [Luv-dev] carol
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:54:59 -0200

Hope to see you there. That's in part why bloggers seem to easily make friends with each other - there's an earned respect that comes from reading each other's work.
There's also little motivation to keep tweaking it and adding to it over time. It stresses the bottom-up, rather than the top-down approach to KM that I've always felt makes the most sense. Hope to see you there.
Coming soon - a new LexThink public conference.
" Lasica's article was one of the main motivators for me to get my blog launched. However, concept and reality are two very different things, especially with wikis, and, despite many different efforts, I've never been involved in a wiki project that actually "stuck" for me. That's in part why bloggers seem to easily make friends with each other - there's an earned respect that comes from reading each other's work. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization.
Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization.
It probably goes without saying that these would all be long posts. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. They seem that they could be a tool for personal knowledge management.
That's in part why bloggers seem to easily make friends with each other - there's an earned respect that comes from reading each other's work. By the way, this is the type of useful, practical information for which Rick is well known. Coming soon - a new public LexThink conference - watch for details.
It stresses the bottom-up, rather than the top-down approach to KM that I've always felt makes the most sense. I've struggled with the explanation for a long time. I'm one of the biggest fans of bloggers. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization. It fits the wiki concept really well. I was thrilled when David got in touch and asked to talk because I had been reading his books and articles for years. What I remember most from the call was the wise advice he gave me, and the simple fact that it is much easier to talk to people for the first time when you've read and admired their work. It's insightful and enlightening, at both the practical and psychological level.
He has excellent content and a great podcast too. It's too big and abstract. Many times, you will find barriers and distractions to getting a post up there, especially if you get hung up on writing the "great American blog post.
Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization.
you didn't have to visit each of those blogs individually everyday? We all have "About" pages on our websites and blogs.
For example, "hey, I could create a wiki that is a personal management tool for all my collected research. Do you start your day by visiting a bunch of blogs?
Ideally, this would be a small and simple project where ongoing changes are required. Hope to see you there. Coming soon - a new public LexThink conference - watch for details. Spend some time exploring this links and you'll become well-"edducated" about EDD. Ask us about private LexThink retreats and conferences for your firm, business or organization.
Hope to see you there.