luv-dev

[Luv-dev] sleet jeweler

From: Oscar Dudley
Subject: [Luv-dev] sleet jeweler
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 07:43:11 +0200

People want to grow trees of joy, to plant memories so they can have joy.
But you cannot talk about life. Now stop mimicking sheep and roar like a big lion should. This was all he knew. What I talk about, you have, whether you decide to pursue it or not.
Begin by falling in love with understanding, with clarity, with the truest sincerity.
The true sense of accomplishment will happen here, not somewhere else. That has been an incredible challenge.
All you have to do is turn inside.
And if that first step is missing, the next and the next and the next will also be missing. You have forgotten yourself.
One day, a farmer was walking through a jungle and he came across a tiny lion cub that had been lost.
That thirst to be fulfilled does not change. We, the human beings, we are the ones who need peace.
If I do something at the expense of others, that is selfish.
It is not the palm trees that need peace; it is not the whales that need peace; it is not the North Pole that needs peace; and it is not the equator that needs peace.
True reality is a feeling.
Fall in love with that which is within you.
Clarity, joy, simplicity are beautiful angels that reside within you.
That want to be in peace does not change.
But, there was something there, some mystery that could be solved.
You need to feel whole. But it begins with you.
If we understood what we have been given, we would understand that our troubles are trivial.
The whole world wants to talk about what is infinite, about what is God, about what is life.
Today, they spark love in you; tomorrow, they could spark hate in you.
The true sense of accomplishment will happen here, not somewhere else. Freedom is within you.
Anchor to that beauty that is inside of you, and you will not drift. We seem to know so much about so many things. Humanity will face many, many challenges, and one of the biggest challenges is to find the peace that is within every single being. People want to grow trees of joy, to plant memories so they can have joy.
And from this well comes the spring of clarity.
As time passed, the cub got bigger and bigger, playing and grazing with the sheep.
And the little lion began to thank the big lion. Know the truth about you. We seem to know so much about so many things.