luv-dev

[Luv-dev] vaguely

From: Alec Rice
Subject: [Luv-dev] vaguely
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:25:08 +0300

OOP is a modeling tool, how you choose to model a situation is a matter of taste, the situation at hand, and engineering judgement.
In most descriptions, SOA has become a broad cellectiom of techniques that go far beyond just architecting systems as services.
This got the pro-GCC crowd all excited, so a bunch of them started fiddling with its command line switches.
Dapprima localita incontrastata dal turismo gay, poi e diventata mista ed infine vissuta anche da trav e trans. Most startup time in modern Java apps goes to the app itself, not the VM.
In most descriptions, SOA has become a broad cellectiom of techniques that go far beyond just architecting systems as services.
This is particularly bad in systems that use plugins where the amount of QA is variable.
Una volta dentro il club potrai creare un profilo privato con foto e video che solo gli altri iscritti potranno vedere e partecipare alle discussioni nella messaggeria riservata al Club. Most startup time in modern Java apps goes to the app itself, not the VM. The big photo of a Russian Orthodox cathedral on the first slide was a big surprise.
I was falling into a common grad student trap of feeling that I needed to do something grandiose and solve all of the worlds problems.
A server is an implementation artifact: usually a machine.
In most descriptions, SOA has become a broad cellectiom of techniques that go far beyond just architecting systems as services. Proper OO structuring is always a good idea. Se desiderate ambiente giovane ed house meglio LAmnesia.
A big chunk of the complexity of CORBA comes from trying to solve the cross-language problem.
Dapprima localita incontrastata dal turismo gay, poi e diventata mista ed infine vissuta anche da trav e trans.
So I did, and I came up with a pretty straightforward thesis proposal.
Meglio evitare imbarazzi!
They were comparing their compiler to GCC and Java. In most descriptions, SOA has become a broad cellectiom of techniques that go far beyond just architecting systems as services. Anche li sbizzarritevi, i locali sono tutti la e con ingresso gratuito.
A server is an implementation artifact: usually a machine. Ma Mykonos con le sue stradine strette e fascinose offre sorprese in ogni angolo.
So I did, and I came up with a pretty straightforward thesis proposal. We did a big developer event on Thursday and ended up with hugely more folks attending than we had expected. Dapprima localita incontrastata dal turismo gay, poi e diventata mista ed infine vissuta anche da trav e trans.
La splendida isola delle Baleari offre divertimento per tutti i gusti. One could argue in this world that perhaps SOA could be thought of as a subset of OOP, since there are many other architectures that can be modeled within OOP.
Proper OO structuring is always a good idea.
Eccovi una piccola mappa.
A big chunk of the complexity of CORBA comes from trying to solve the cross-language problem.