luv-dev

[Luv-dev] broth double

From: Madge Garcia
Subject: [Luv-dev] broth double
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:43:27 +0300

Marina worked in one of the clubs with several of my other models, but I'd never taken much notice of her because her self-applied makeup was rather severe. I say that without embarassment, since I was just a kid at the time.
We're updating all the Natalie galleries this week and next.
Also, today, some of my first collaborations with rope diva Midori. These have never been published before, and they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films. I'll be posting a few exclusive samples of the Prague sessions shortly.
She's also one of the few models who's smile seems to make the picture stronger. I have several sets with her, which you'll be seeing over the next few weeks.
We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries.
This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see. In the age of digital pictures, darkrooms will soon be a quaint dim memory - so I advise anyone who has any interest in acquiring hand-made fiber prints to do it now.
I love the way it frames the model, making it almost appear she's hanging on the wall. In the age of digital pictures, darkrooms will soon be a quaint dim memory - so I advise anyone who has any interest in acquiring hand-made fiber prints to do it now. I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look. I'm optimistic about the prognosis for recovery, but it's been a rough period.
Most of these have never been seen before, outside of Penthouse.
Ben Mitchell y John F.
com - all the latest news from EU. Ben Mitchell y John F. This was a private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let me show a few of them on the site.
I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure from my well known soft box look.
I don't often ask complete strangers to pose for me, but in this case I made an exception. Most of these have never been seen before, outside of Penthouse. The sessions with Kristin, Calico and Tiana were done with the same studio lights, but then processed with different adjustment settings.
com - all the latest news from EU.
This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio.
More of all of these models coming shortly.
For those of you who are not members, joining will never be as cheap as it is right now. In this series, rope work provided by San Francisco's infamous fetish diva Midori.
One of the great features of the studio is a large mezzanine, from which I can shoot straight down, so this first group shows her from above. In person, she's sweet and shy, but get her in a vinyl dress and handcuffs, and its a different story.