[Ltib] Modified packages using shared development

From: Mathieu Rozon
Subject: [Ltib] Modified packages using shared development
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:03:39 -0500

Hi,

I did minor modifications to packages kobs-ng and imx-bootlets.

We are multiple people working on this project and are using Git to share our code.

For the imx-bootlets package, simply adding the source code without scbuild and scdeploy works fine when the developer builds ltib.

My issue is with the kobs-ng package. If I could create and upload a patch everything would should build without problem, but I am trying to find an alternative.

I know that before building ltib, I should execute scbuild and scdeploy on the package, but this creates files with absolute paths relative to my build platform not corresponding to the other developers.

If I could force ltib to run scbuild and scdeploy on the kobs-ng package when executing ltib it would also solve my problem.

Maybe there is also a simpler solution that I simply do not see…

Thank you

-          Mat -