[Ltib] linux console is not coming up

From: utkarsh rawat
Subject: [Ltib] linux console is not coming up
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:29:11 +0530

Hi All

I have eval board MPC8641 where my linux kernel is coming up properly .I want to disable the loginĀ  & password (login: root & password :root) i.e looking for autologin
For that I went to Target System Configuration -->option->bootup with tty & login option I disabled

After that my console itself is not coming . After some study I came to know its better not to disabled the root login & password . So I want to try as user login where i can look for autologin .
I ltib also I have seen there is not auto login option .
Kindly reply
Thank you

--
Utkarsh Rawat