[Ltib] host-side requirement for package

From: Fritz Mueller
Subject: [Ltib] host-side requirement for package
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 12:30:24 -0700

Hey all,

I recently noticed when building on a fresh machine that the Avahi package that I contributed a while back requires the intltool package to be installed on the host.

I'd like to submit a patch to address this, but was wondering what the correct way to handle this is. It looks like there is a global host dependency list in the ltib script itself (pre_install_deps), but I was wondering if there is a way to specify host deps per package that I should be using instead?

    thanks,
      --FritzM.