Re: [Ltib] LTIB on x86?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB on x86?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:06:47 +0100

Hi Tim,

The host compiler is probably okay so long as your target is the same (or compatible). In fact, the host based packages that LTIB uses builds uses this method to populate the stuff in /opt/ltib/....

You may run into one or two gotchas with respect to things like base-libs where the layout of the compiler is presumed to be that of a CodeSourcery toolchain. With this in mind you may have to either fix that .spec file, or have some substitute (you could place in config/platform/_your_x86_target_/

Regards, Stuart