lp-italia

[Lp-italia] Messaggio per FSFE: Reactivate the project "Education"

From: Davide
Subject: [Lp-italia] Messaggio per FSFE: Reactivate the project "Education"
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:36:14 +0200

Va bene come messaggio da mandare ad address@hidden

I am a member of LibrePlanet Italia, the italian group of activists of
the free software of the FSF' LibrePlanet project.
This group is interested in promoting free software in schools, we want
to work with you to reactivate the project "Education" and reform the
Educational Task Force.
We promote only free distros, proprietary software is evil.
We follow the FSF' guidelines.