lout-users

Generic language listings

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Generic language listings
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 07:33:34 +1000

Dear address@hidden,

> There are extremely important spaces (I would like to use some
> gray dot distinguished from the typical dot in a source code),
> new-lines, and would be great to have a rule with the lines-of-code.

You seem to be suggesting that someone else should make this happen
for you.  If that's your plan, it's doomed to disappointment.  You
need to become enough of an expert to make it happen yourself.

> Unfortunately there is still a problem with a character width.

Post a very small example of a Lout source file, with the
corresponding PostScript file showing the problem.

Then RTM and try @F @RawVerbatim.

> Is possible to rename @Floater into "Code listing"

RTM, Section 2.13.

Jeff