lout-users

prg2lout raw mode

From: slomium
Subject: prg2lout raw mode
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:43:57 -0600

Greetings,

I'm attempting to use prg2lout to convert pod input into man page style documentation.  In the "SEE ALSO" section of the man page, there are references to other tools.  I'd like to find a way to make those references into links in my final product -- a pdf file.

I'm thinking that it may be possible to use prg2lout -r to generate "Lout-readable source" which I then edit, save in a file, and @Include in my document.  Does this sound like it should work?  And how do I use the output of prg2lout -r?  When I try including (via @Include) the output, I get errors like:

     1,1: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt
     2,1: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt
     4,1: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt
     5,1: symbol @PHA unknown or misspelt