lout-users

Re: Spell checking a Lout document?

From: Nicholas Clark
Subject: Re: Spell checking a Lout document?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 06:55:21 -0700

I'm not sure what it does with figures, but Lout has a plain text
output mode which can be enabled by running lout with the -p flag.
pdf2text could also be used to convert your final PDF output instead.
Once in text format, you could spell-check it with aspell, or any of a
bunch of spell-checkers.

If you want to make sure the figures get included, you could also use
pdf2html and some kind of HTML spell-check method, which probably
exists.

--
Nicholas Clark
L-3 Electrical Engineering