lout-users

Generating a PDF with outlines/bookmarks

From: Nicholas Clark
Subject: Generating a PDF with outlines/bookmarks
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:27:26 -0800

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the world of programmatic document generation. I've been learning Lout, and it's pretty awesome so far! I like its consistency, and the overall feel of the program. Some of the documents I'm looking to generate are targeted towards a PDF distribution, and I'd very much like to be able to include PDF outline/bookmarks in my documents. What's the best way to go about doing this? Does Lout have built-in support for adding tags into the postscript? If not, what tool do people use for doing it post-generation?

Thanks,
Nick