lout-users

Re: the next version of Lout

From: Richard Cichelli
Subject: Re: the next version of Lout
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:45:42 -0500

Jeff, et al,

It is good to see the growing support of Git for the Lout archive.

Please consider GitHub for hosting.

Richard.

On 1/17/2012 3:30 PM, Jeff Kingston wrote:
Dear Lout listers,
Judging from the responses so far, there seems to be universal
support for moving to a collaborative project on Savannah using
Git, provided the project is not allowed to drift away from the
fairly tight coordination that I have traditionally provided.

So I'll wait a bit longer, do some reading up on Git, and then
start work on making that happen.  Hopefully Ludovic will help
me over the rough patches.

Jeff