lout-users

Re: @Place xsize and @Scale

From: Steffen Beyer
Subject: Re: @Place xsize and @Scale
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:31:20 +0100

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 20:28:41 +1100, Jeff Kingston wrote:
> I'm not completely sure what you mean here.  If you take away
> the box, very little changes.

It does, for me.

From

  http://pastie.org/2979688

I get

  http://teralink.net/misc/demo1.png

So the box is necessary to get a scaled graphic centred.

> If you want to place a scaled logo at the top of the first page,
> just start off your document with it.  If you want it on every
> page, you could try the @PageBackground option.  Otherwise,
> tell us what you are actually trying to do and we'll see.

That brings me to another point: how can I define a certain style (like
margins, @Placed text blocks) for the first page of a document, followed
by n pages with a different style? Is it possible?

Kind regards,
--
Steffen Beyer <address@hidden>