lout-users

Re: @Place xsize and @Scale

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: @Place xsize and @Scale
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 20:28:41 +1100

Steffen,

I'm not completely sure what you mean here.  If you take away
the box, very little changes.  If you take away the 2.8c @Wide,
it won't work because there is no natural limit for the @Scale
to scale to.  It won't scale to the page width, or page width
minus margin, because @Place is independent of all that.

If you want to place a scaled logo at the top of the first page,
just start off your document with it.  If you want it on every
page, you could try the @PageBackground option.  Otherwise,
tell us what you are actually trying to do and we'll see.

Jeff