lout-users

Re: Mac Port of 3.39

From: Gabor Greif
Subject: Re: Mac Port of 3.39
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:59:20 +0200

It should have been updated for a while, btw.!

Cheers,

        Gabor

Am 05.08.2011 um 19:44 schrieb Gabor Greif:

Hi Mark,

I am the macports maintainer of lout, but unfortunatiely away from my development gear, because I am spending my vacation. I should be able to upate to 3.39 by end of
August. Please send me a reminder if nothing happened by 1st of Sept.

Cheers,

    Gabor