lout-users

Set Page View Rotation

From: Wogan, Darren
Subject: Set Page View Rotation
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:54:32 +0100

Hi

I want to change the page rotation of every page within my document. I have set the document to Landscape, however when viewed in Adobe Acrobat, the document is always shown sideways (and you have to select to rotate the view to see it correctly). How could I get LOut to correctly set the page (which is set as Landscape) to also be viewed correctly, i.e. set to be rotated by 90 degrees?

Cheers

Darren

--

 DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Security -  http://www.websense.com/content/HostedEmailSecurity.aspx