lout-users

Re: Line Numbers?

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Line Numbers?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 08:37:30 +1000

Josh,

There is no line numbers feature ready to use.  However, the
setup files have a feature called (if memory serves me
correctly) @PageBackground.  You can put any background
on every page with this feature, so if you make a list
of numbers as you like them and stick it in @PageBackground,
you should get something like what you want.

Jeff