lout-users

Re: Windows support

From: Paul Zarucki
Subject: Re: Windows support
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 15:29:18 +0100

Hi,

Not actually a solution to the problem as posed, but one option is to run Lout on a Linux virtual machine using VirtualBox, for example.

Regards,

Paul.

James Mansion wrote:
Has the Windows support (specifically running subprocesses to generate content) improved at all recently?

I was excited by Lout but rather gave up when it seemed that I couldn't do the same things as on *nix and found the code style so impenetrable I couldn't fix it.

James