lout-users

Re: Getting BulletList inter-bullet spacing to match that of paragraph

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Getting BulletList inter-bullet spacing to match that of paragraph
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:13:51 +1100

Robert Riebisch <address@hidden> wrote:
> But how to change this in-line?
>
> That's what I have at the top of a page and it takes a little too much
> space, but I don't want to lower font size.
> ***
> @RightDisplay 10p @Font rlines @Break {
> Line 1
> Line 2
> Line 3
> Line 4
> }
> ***

Your question seems to be asking how to change the gap between
paragraphs locally.  There is no way to do that except by choosing
some other symbol (e.g. @DP instead of @LP) which has a different
gap size.  Your example, however, seems to be asking how to change
the inter-line gap within a display.  You can find the answer to
that question by reading Sections 1.9 and 1.10 of the User's Guide.

Jeff