lout-users

Re: Suggestions for utilizing Lout's SF account

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: Suggestions for utilizing Lout's SF account
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:27:20 +0800

Mark Summerfield wrote:
> On 2008-02-22, KHMan wrote:
> [snip]
> I think the redirect should be to
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lout
>
> and not to my site.
>
> I only created my page when I found the original out of date and hadn't
> found yours:-)
>
> I have now changed my site to only have links to
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lout
> and to Jeff's site.

Now that I'm looking at what's in the wiki, I think we can save
ourselves all the trouble and keep using the wiki. Sebastien did
restrict editing anyway, and there is a lot of information there.
But it will need to be simplified to reduce updates to a minimum,
for instance.

I'll take a look at the setup of the wiki this weekend. It's PHP,
so I guess I can help maintain an edit-restricted wiki.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)