lout-users

Re: Unicode or Greek characters

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Unicode or Greek characters
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:22:15 +1100

> is the unicode support being developed in lout

No.  My long-term plan is to develop a new, interactive
system called Nonpareil, which will have this.  But that
is still a long way off.

> If not, is the greek characters support?

There are Greek characters in the Symbol font, if you
just want a few odd characters.  If you want to write
real Greek, it would be easy to add, but no-one has
so far.  You'd need some 8-bit Greek fonts to start with.

Jeff