lout-users

Re: List of predefined identifiers - @LVis and @Texture

From: Kein-Hong Man
Subject: Re: List of predefined identifiers - @LVis and @Texture
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:47:23 +0800

[resending]

Jeff Kingston wrote:
I am updating the list of predefined identifiers for
Scintilla/SciTE syntax highlighting...

Specifically, @LVis and @Texture are in section 2.1 but not in
externs.h.

[snip]
I'll keep your email as a reminder to update that list in
Section 2.1, which seems to be a bit out of date.  I
suppose it's useful to highlight exactly the symbols defined
as primitives or in the standard packages, but it must be a
terrible job, much harder than highlighting every word
beginning with @.  It might be best to instrument Lout
itself to produce the list.

Okay on the documentation.

Scintilla/SciTE is an editing control/code editor that has lexers
coded in C/C++, and there is a style object that is pretty easy to use. The Lout highlighter that I made (a long time ago) is pretty basic, and I included the set of those primitives in the basic properties file. The rest is up to each individual to customize to suit specific needs. I made a careful check this time because I made the initial code drop to Scintilla/SciTE in a haphazard manner. For future updates, I will just check the source diffs.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)