lout-users

Page Size

From: Henrik Mårtensson
Subject: Page Size
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 22:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a problem with page size in Lout. When I use predefined page sizes, everything works, but when I use a custom page size like this:

@PageType { Other @OrIfPlain Other}
        @PageWidth        { 7.5i    }
        @PageHeight        { 9.25i            }

the top margin of the page is about twice as wide as the bottom margin. I use the default margin settings, and generate PDF files with ps2pdf.

Does anyone have any idea about what it is I am missing?

/Henrik Mårtensson