lout-users

problems with Version 3.35 of Lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: problems with Version 3.35 of Lout
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:42:49 +1100

I've had two reports of problems with 3.35 so far.

One from Mark Summerfield reported that @IncludeGraphicRepeated
caused his printer to crash, which I already knew because it
has the same effect on mine.   I'm not sure what to make of
this, given that several other PostScript interpreters,
i.e. gs, are fine with it.

The other is from Ed James who reports that Adobe distiller
is giving a type check error on the current and previous
User's Guide against the setcolor command.

I believe I don't have access to Adobe Distiller, unless
someone can tell me where it is on my Fedora Linux system.
Is there anyone out there who would be willing to track
down the exact cause of this error?  It's not the immediate
cause that's at issue (there seems to be a dictionary on
top of the stack in front of the three numbers that setcolor
expects), but rather how things got to be that way.

Jeff