lout-users

season's greetings from Jeff Kingston

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: season's greetings from Jeff Kingston
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:19:01 +1100

Seasons Greetings to everyone on the Lout and Nonpareil
mailing lists.

As is my custom each year, I will be away and out of
contact from 24 December until the last week of January.
It's summer here and I will be on holiday.

On the Lout front, I expect to be putting out the next
release soon after I return, inclusing Ludovic's
environment variable stuff and fixes to bugs reported
by Mark Summerfield (which I haven't looked at yet).

On the Nonpareil front, I have been implementing what I
published in the most recent version of the language
specification.  I am just finishing off the front-end
part of it at the moment, and will do the back end when
I return.  After that I will work on the scene classes
and the link to OpenGL.

Jeff Kingston