lout-users

Re: Getting a List of Sections at Start of Chapters

From: Johann Höchtl
Subject: Re: Getting a List of Sections at Start of Chapters
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:25:22 +0100

Mark Summerfield wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to write a lout definition that I can place at the beginning of
each chapter and that will show the list of the chapter's sections.
What a coincidence! I was trying to get the same just a few days ago but without luck. I think what you mean is a so called minitoc, the contents of the chapter.

The tex counterpart would be:
*http://texcatalogue.sarovar.org/entries/minitoc.html
*
Anyway, no lout solution from me either.

Regards,

 Johann