lout-users

Re: defining new symbols

From: Efraim Yawitz
Subject: Re: defining new symbols
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:36:58 +0300 (IDT)

I assume Professor Kingston or someone more expert than myself will answer
soon, but from just a quick look at what you're trying to do, I think
you're confusing macro (which just substitutes some string for another
string) with def (which actually defines a new function.)  It's all in the
"Expert's Guide", although it takes some time to get used to.

Ephraim