lout-users

RE: Section heading breaking and @Protect (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: James, Edward Mr DTSW/TCS
Subject: RE: Section heading breaking and @Protect (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:42:58 -0500

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello,

I tried both ways and got exactly the same result.  Then I realized, our
dsf file has Letter instead of A4.  Using A4, what you described shows
the "8." orphan and then correctly on the next page.

Ed

Ed James, Contractor                           address@hidden
Defense Telecommunications Service - Washington/TCS   voice  703-696-8815
1700 North Moore Street, Suite 1475                   fax    703-693-7507
Arlington, VA 22209

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=lout+%40Protect+group%3Afa.lout&qt_s=Search+Groups
    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&q=page+breaking+group%3Afa.lout&qt_s=Search+Groups