lout-users

Re: Lout home page on SF

From: Remo D.
Subject: Re: Lout home page on SF
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:12:10 +0100

Reimer Behrends wrote:

I did my best (and also removed spam links from a couple of other
pages).
Thanks!  It's much better now!

I'm not a great user of wikis so I may miss the usefulness of having one for the entire site, I still think it could be better to revert to static pages.

Anyway I like your idea of "public password", a "sign" of some sort could say that the password for editing the wiki is available simply asking on the mailing list!

Remo. D.