lout-users

Re: space question

From: Joe Beach
Subject: Re: space question
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:16:10 -0600

How about defining the gap with a blank @Wide. For example:

@OddFoot { @Center {Adobe Confidential: Internal Only} 2c @Wide { }
@Date }

I'm not sure if that will keep everything on one line, I've never tried
it before. If the snippet you posted is actually working to make a
1-line footer, then this should also. Depending on your formatting
constraints, you could also put the 2c @Wide { } @Date inside of the
@Center, centering the entire phrase including the gap and date.

Joe Beach