lout-users

Titles header

From: Rolando Abarca
Subject: Titles header
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:13:23 -0400 (CLT)

I've modified the Titles header to be the same for OddTop and EvenTop. This works with no problem, but I wanted each section to appear in a new page, so I added a @NP before the end of each section (as suggested in the user guide). The problem is that now the running headers reference to the previous section, for example, if the new page is section 5, the header of that page says "4 - the previuos section"... How can I fix this?
thanks a lot,

Rolando Abarca
Departamento de Ciencias de la Computacion
Facultad de Ciencias Fisicas y Matematicas
Universidad de Chile