lout-users

Re: bug: postscript page numbering comments on blank pages

From: slomium
Subject: Re: bug: postscript page numbering comments on blank pages
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:17:02 +0000

Jeff,

Thanks.  I have no understanding of lout internals, so I didn't know if a fix
would be possible.  Lout does seem willing to assign a correct label in the
introductory contents pages, just not in the body of the book document.  Why
should the contents (with Roman numerals) behave differently than the body of
the book?

In any event, your proposed fix sounds like it will do the trick.

Thanks again,

Dave