lout-users

Opinion on font sizes

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Opinion on font sizes
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 00:19:25 +0200

Hi all,

I change the font size from 80% to 100%, and would like to know what you folks like best, so that we can come up with a decision :)

I am especially interested in the quality of font rendering on your browser/platforms.

Cheers,

 -- Sébastien

--
«Si tous les autres acceptaient le mensonge imposé par le Parti -
si tous les rapports racontaient la même chose - le mensonge