lout-users

Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:05:56 +0200

Le vendredi, 25 juil 2003, à 20:45 Europe/Paris, cp200205 a écrit :

also suggest to install a configurable WikiWikiWeb, such as PmWiki
(www.pmichaud.com) as website engine.

Having a Wiki would allow all of us to contribute to the page and
encourage to add content (faq, tutorials, etc).

I am highly in favor of a wiki, but as an addition to the main site,
are you speaking of adding it as the site? or in addition to?

AFAIK the Wiki would become the main site, its adress is lout.sf.net.
I have already installed the Wiki, and will try to configure it this week, with a layout I have made.

Why would you prefer not to have a Wiki as the main website ?

 -- Sébastien

--
«Si tous les autres acceptaient le mensonge imposé par le Parti -
si tous les rapports racontaient la même chose - le mensonge