lout-users

Small patch for prg2lout

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Small patch for prg2lout
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:39:29 +0200

Hi,

In prg2lout, the PerlRegExpLPar token added a space to its output, so
that, e.g.,

  if(/bla/)

in the code became

  if( /bla/)

in the Lout output.  Ruby also needs this, but because of this
behavior I had commented it out when I submitted the Ruby language
definitions.  Unfortunately, this results in REs not being recognized
as REs, which can result in the loss of information, which is bad.

The attached patch (to prg2lout.c from Lout 3.28) removes the space
from the definition of PerlRegExpLPar and adds PerlRegExpLPar back to
the Ruby language definition.

Greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                               <address@hidden>