lout-users

next version of Lout

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: next version of Lout
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:15:43 +1100

I would like to put out a version of Lout that I can trust before
Christmas.  To do that I need the following:

* Reports of usage of 3.27 on DOS, particularly reading and
  writing various file types (databases, .eps, etc) and
  using versions of the files transported without conversion
  from Unix and/or Mac.  I can only test on Unix here, and
  I would love to hear that all these new conveniences are
  actually working;

* Translations of the word Glossary into your favourite
  Lout-supported language; at present I have only English
  and German versions of this new (to Lout) word.  If
  you want to check the general status of Lout's database
  of language-specific words, file $LOUTLIB/data/standard.ld
  has the full set;

* Any other problems not already reported.

Thanks.

Jeff Kingston