lout-users

Hebrew support for 3.27

From: Ephraim Yawitz
Subject: Hebrew support for 3.27
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:00:51 +0200 (??? ???? ?????)

I'm enclosing an archive of the hebrew support for lout-3.27 which I got
ready today.  It's made to be untarred in the distribution directory,
overwriting the original files instead of as a diff, so it's a little
larger, but I don't think it's all that big of a file (~50K).
Instructions are in the README.  I hope to hear from people who try it
out.

Ephraim